- Delivers 25km per hour of top speed, 20km range, and 12 percent hill upgrade, letting you cruise at safe speeds and conquer uphill climbs
- 25cm anti-puncture tyres make it tough against various terrains
- Equipped with 2.5W LED headlights, so you can enjoy night rides
- Portable and lightweight design makes it easy to bring during commutes
- Connects to a mobile app, allowing you to see your current settings.
Please Note: Each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations pertaining to the usage of e-scooters, e-bikes and e-boards (including where e-scooters, e-bikes and e-boards can legally be used and whether e-scooters, e-bikes and e-boards need to be registered with the relevant road traffic authority). Any user of this product must ensure that that they check and abide by their local by-laws and use responsibly. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your e-scooter, e-bike and e-board. Before riding your e-bike, e-scooter and e-board ensure the bolts are tight and the battery is charged.
Model One Specifications
Visit St Kilda Beach Club in St Kilda
The Ebike store by the beach
St Kilda Beach Club is the new Electric Bike & Scooter destination store in Melbourne. Opened in November 2021 to serve the residents of the inner Melbourne and south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We are passionate about the environment and enjoying the beautiful outdoors of Melbourne, whether you like to commute to work or want an e-scooter or ebike for leisure, St Kilda EBikes is here to help.
We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. You can trust us to stock in-store or online a specially sourced range of the best brands, bikes and accessories on the market. We love the beach and stock brands to enjoy on the bike paths on the beach road or the parks. Come in and meet the team and say hi!